Publisher : Laurence Svekis
Course Language : English
HTML is the foundation of the internet. Learning how to create HTML code is the starting point to creating your own web pages and creating HTML formatted web content.
Simple and comprehensive guide dedicated to helping beginners who want to learn HTML and how to use it. This course walks you through all common elements of HTML outlining front-end web design and web development.
This course is perfect for beginners to web page creation. Learn to create HTML code from scratch.
Step in the course and you will find that HTML is easy to get started with we provide all the resources and links you need. Everything is included to get you started quickly.
- Explore HTML Tags see what they can do
- Learn the fundamentals of HTML
- See how HTML elements can be used to structure and design your web page
- Get to Know HTML
- Learn how to create tables, lists, forms, and more
- create your own reusable HTML template
- learn whats new with HTML5
- HTML5 for modern web design
- Add images and links to your web content
This course will teach you how to create and develop web pages.
I’m here to help you learn and ready to answer any questions you may have. When you are ready join now and start learning to create your own websites.